Roscommon SAFE Link is a non-profit charitable organisation ( Charity Number: 19700) in Co. Roscommon, Ireland that offers information, support and counseling to women who have experienced Domestic Violence and Abusive situations.
Roscommon SAFE Link staff understands that each person has their own unique experiences, needs and goals and we work with our clients in helping them make informed choices in achieving these goals.
- Immediate crisis response to women, over the telephone, in person and/or face to face.
- Advocacy and accompaniment to Gardai, Legal Aid, Social Services and other services.
- Individual and group support & counselling, in-house and through outreach clinics.
- Ongoing Individual and Group Therapy for women recovering from violent relationships.
- Information Services
- Library service; contains books on relevant issues.
If you, or someone you care about, needs help and support from Domestic Violence, our services can assist you.
Call: 071 966 4200
If you are in an Abusive Situation, REMEMBER
You are not alone
It is not your fault
Help is available
Roscommon Safe Link Invite you to join us in celebrating
Roscommon Social Inclusion Week 2015
Wednesday 14th October 2015
10.30 am to 4pm
At Elphin St., Boyle, beside Rosali Fundraising Shop
Awareness & Information Open Day
This is a networking opportunity to meet others working locally and to gain valuable awareness and understanding of our work in County Roscommon
We aim to create awareness around the dynamics of Domestic and Family Violence and its prevalence in the community
Come along and Bring a Friend
Light refreshments served